Continuing Professional Development
Since 2008 Jupiter has been offering a fully accredited CPD entitled ‘Solutions to the common problems associated with the installation and performance of underfloor heating’. Presented either in person or remotely online, our CPD is an enjoyable, informative, hour-long introduction to the typical problems commonly experienced with underfloor heating installations. Discover how we solve these problems by booking a CPD for your team.
Solutions to the common problems in the installation and performance of underfloor heating systems
- Disadvantages of traditional ‘pipe in screed’ systems.
- Advantages of ‘non-screed’ panel-based systems.
- Load bearing surfaces – differences between the options for dry installed systems.
- Floor loadings and deflection on ‘dry installed’ systems.
- Movement joints and decoupling membranes.
- Heating between existing floor joists.
- Issues with flow & return pipework.
- Uneven substrates & dry aggregate levelling techniques –unique floor levelling methods.
- Effect of floor finishes on heat output.
- Screed systems v. dry systems – response time, running costs.
- Acoustic considerations –Part E, impact sound, airborne sound.
“Both the content and delivery of the Jupiter underfloor heating CPD are excellent. We recommend this CPD to anyone wanting to improve their understanding of underfloor heating systems and the specifics around Jupiter’s specific dry system.”